OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

22 June 2010

Knight

I wanna watch Knight and Day!! There are like two of the prettiest people in it hahaha! And it's action comedy which is like an awesome genre whoooshhh. Anw I think I'm watching it with Johnlee this Saturday. Talk about preparing for Os -.-

omg wth i changed the page for a while now I forgot everything i wanted to write. BRAIN FART MUCH? :|

Anyway I think Keane rocks very very very much go listen to their Leaving So Soon?, it's like super awesome. And the singer can reach damn high man!



--

Talking about Knight, here's a puzzle from professor Richard Wiseman's blog, which I follow very closely. The man wrote one of my favorite books, Quirkology, and constantly updates the blog readers on topics of psychology, magic and other weird things such as ghost photograph and the like. Every friday he posts up a Friday Puzzle, so go to his blog and bookmark it!

(It sounded like he paid me to say all that JAHAHA)

Anyway here's the quiz


A knight arrives at a castle carrying a lance that is five feet long. The guard tells him that no-one is allowed in the castle with an object that is over four feet long. The knight is a tad upset, but then has an idea. He goes into town, finds the local carpenter and asks him to make something. The knight then returns to the castle and the guard lets him in. Due to his clever thinking, the knight finds himself inside the castle with his lance. The lance is fully functioning, and has not been cut in away way. How is this possible?
Any takers? Rifdi don't answer xD


Alright. I needa bathe. Buh bye!