OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

16 June 2010

Squash


Had an awesome day today!

Helped mom move furnitures around and basically do chores in the morning. Since my house is super dusty after all that moving, my mom and I had our bout of allergy. Our noses are very sensitive to dust so we sneezed a lot. At the end of the day my mom got kinda sick so she just left her room, the last place to clean, in kind of a mess. Sad ):

My mom went out with my bros and aunt to get lunch. For some reason I was left behind at home. Home alone! Didn't set up traps for robbers tho. She came home like wayy past lunch time and I was cringing in my bed 'cause I didn't have any breakfast at all. Conversation went like this

1.30 pm
[A]: "Moooomm vhere are youuuu"
[M]: "Serangoon. 30 more minutes dear"
[A]: "Okay.... fasteeeerrr"
[M]: "Yes we're already moving into the car"
-end of convo-

By that point of time I still had that sparkle in my eye, that tiny sliver of hope that I was finally getting food.

2.10 pm
[A]: "MOTHER WHERE ARE YOU"
[M]: "Your Aunt's place. I had to drop her off. You should feel sorry for her she just had surgery (true btw)"
[A]: "Okayyy how much longerrr"
[M]: "Fifteen minutesssss"
[A]: "ok ok"
[M]: "oh and don't call me again. If you keep calling me I won't have the time to get into the car"
-end-

2.40 pm

mom comes home.

GAHHH. Ate the food rather quickly cause I was going over to Shaft's to play squash/tennis or smth. Got a headache after eating? Shouldn't trust Serangoon's food haha!

--

Oh and today was quite hot in the afternoon! So we (Shafeeq, Hazwan, Aiman and I) decided to play tennis first. For some reason i got the racquet that made my hand black cause it left like bits and pieces of the grip on my hand. Quite gross.

The first serve was quite cool. It was spot on. It was fast. It was accurate. It was mindblowing. But the subsequent hits and serves after that was pure chaos hahaha. Only one of us knew how to play and he haven't played for a very long time. So that 30 minutes we spent playing "tennis" was more of a pick-up-the-ball-from-the-gutter game haha. But the mini tennis at the end was fun though xD

After that we played squash, which is FAR easier to get hold of. After tinkering with the amount of power and like angles for a few games, we got the hang of it. played for like one hour plus? Lots of, literally, rofl moments. We should have video-ed it man!

Reached home quite late after that. Still feeling quite spent.

Today could've ended quite differently if I went with the original plan. I'd still get home at around the same time, but I'd be poor and have no money. Haha! Gotta go notebook hunting soon yeah?

Kay! Quite late! Shall stay up again. Endurance race with pineapple xD