OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

13 July 2010

Shine



Everyone should have a lift-me-up song, and this is probably mine. Go on, click the play button on the video. I mean, watching 3 middle-aged men sing isn't THAT bad when accompanied with awesome music.

I first stumbled upon this song a few years ago on Viviana's blog, where it was her first song on her autoplayed list. So it'll play everytime I visit the blog, and it stuck. Rediscovered it this year when Samuel asked me whether I listened to Take That, which got me listening to it again. It's such an exciting song!!

--

A lot of stuff happened these past two weeks. There was getting stuck in the school lift for 45 minutes, there was the mosquito-ridden world cup finals stayover at Yu Jian's place, there was seeing Gaurav and his girlfriend in Siglap area and there was Nicklim puking in class. But what better way to tell a story but through pictures? Yes, people, picdump post 'cause I'm too lazy to properly write these events out. Heheh.


Posing


Before sports day

Vuvuzela!

Cheapo fedora

Before Ghana match

Nike cup finals

Lace up; save lives

Armband

Camwhoring with KCK xD

Breakfast on the floor

So the class evacuated the area

Class in euphoria

Gaurav + Girl ;)

'Studying' in Siglap before finals.

Karma struck!

Sister-sensitive



Spinning pens.

Despicable me!! Ttly wanna watch.



Ah well. Blogger's image upload system sucks. I guess that's all. Hope following weeks will be as fun and more productive than previous weeks. In the mean time,


!! Cya !!