OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

02 June 2010

Awesome



Barney Stinson!!! He's so awesome. I just got the first 4 seasons of How I Met Your Mother and I'm re-watching episodes I skipped 'cause Victoria's in it. She's quite an annoying character honestly.

So I didn't go to school early today. Like on time. I took out my oyepod and it wouldn't turn on? Got quite pissed 'cause that meant that i had to rely on my phone which sucks because the songs in it weren't arranged so OCD-ly.

The weather was amazingly cool today! It's been super hot these past few days and days like these don't come by often. Must've been the rain! Rain more!! Oh talking about rain the rain made the aircon in the bus super cold and my hair was standing and it made me want to pee. Cause it was cold. Just like MT O levels!! Should have brought a jacket for the exam man my bladder was about to burst that day.

--

So Ying Liang was watching some movie with chinese subtitles in class during Mr Koh's lesson cause, well, it was Mr Koh's lesson. Then after Mr Koh went out, he went in through the back door (what up high fivee!) and stared at Ying Liang's ipod.

[Mr Koh] : Wow.

HAHAHHA ALL HE SAID WAS WOW. He then took the ipod and went ahead to rub it on his arse while trying to put it in his pocket. When he realized that his back pocket had a button on it, he took out his phone and placed it on YL's table and then placed his ipod inside. Hahaha.

--

I don't really believe in what horoscopes say, but I hope this one's true.

Something that someone says will lift your morale at the weekend.


quick, someone. Say it!

Oh so the kallang slashers/choppers/killers are still on the loose. The thing about the attacks is that they happened really close to my house, on my way home. I swear I got super paranoid when i was taking the bus home just now. Save. Me.