OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

06 June 2010

FIRE

I wanna watch 500 days of summaaa!!

--

I JUST BURNT MYSELF.

not figuratively tho.

So as some of you know my room smells of crap and my mom decided that scented candles and air purifiers would do the job. I guess it did 'cause it didn't smell as bad and I could actually bear to sit in my room for a while. But if you know me at all (HI RIFDI JAHAHA), you'll know that I could hurt myself even if you left me in a room full of bubble wrap/all those safety thingies. So I got bored since barely anyone is online and whoever was on was doing something so I stared at the candle. 'Cause I watched HIMYM like a few hours ago, Barney's trick popped in my mind. I remembered that Alex said that you can do lotsa stuff with flash paper, so I took a tissue paper and lit it on fire.

Note to self: Don't light your tissue papers on fire.

The tissue paper burnt A LOT faster than I expected. The fire crawled (crawled? Fast crawling I guess haha) up the tissue paper and reached my hand. My door's made of wood so I was scared that it would ignite if I tried to open it, cause both my hands were on the tissue paper. And I can't possibly drop it cause my floor's made of wood too. I tried blowing the fire but the only thing that happened was that some ember flew out and the fire got BIGGER. Sonofa. So I used my feet to open the door and by the time the tissue got to the (thankfully ceramic) sink, it kinda burned me a little. So yeah tough luck.

Oh did you know that burnt and burned are both grammatically correct? Was reading 'My Grammar and I (Or Should That be Me?)' (great book, buy it) and it said that the key to this thing is that it could be used if it sounds right hahaha. Most of the time. Works with superlatives and comparatives too.

okay. That's all for today. Typing with a burnt hand isn't really productive. bye! If you wanna be kind, buy me some nuts.