OnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and WidgetsOnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

05 June 2010

loser

okay okay quick postttahhh!!My room now smells like, literally, shit because it just got repainted. And even after ventilating it for 2 hours and placing 4 air fresheners in the room, it still smells like poop. So i must sleep with these walls of deathhh aggghh!!!
Got my results back today. L1R5 is 20. So glad I didnt get over 20. But must studdehhh this holidays and after term starts cause I just realized that o levels and prelim 2s are SUPER close.
Oh and I must go for choir tomorrow! Dear universe, can't you just let me sleep in for once. Been busy the whole week man! I'm sure that I'll spend most of tomorrow stuck inside the store room looking for original scores for Ave Maria, Occhi and Pasigin. Which I know aren't there but I MUST DO IT TO CHECK I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY AKDHFAEHF OIEAHFE.
--
oh after tuition today I had a craving for frozen yogurt, cause this image popped in my mind:

yeah. that's the way.


So I decided to buy some from the yoguberry shop in kallang leisure park. So I got bored and took pictures. Lonely walks at night, not my fault.


Whooo! Granola and strawberry toppings. yogurt's never tasted this good.





Yeah so I got bored and decided to make a crater in the middle of the yogurt. Again, not my fault. Lonely walks at night.

okay i'll go sleep. A la prochaine!